viernes, 31 de julio de 2015

u can buy followers? say what?!?!

It's been a while since I do not wirte anything, just post my adorable fashion items I fall in love with from my Polyvore account (follow me please, we're 3000 thousand already in the family!), but something has happened that surprised me a lot.

I started receiving invitations from a lot of unknown ones who ask me to "buy" some followers on my Instagram account who is also fast growing...

I didn't know u could buy followers, I thought followers were people who love the same stuff u love and liked ur account, real people qho does like u.

Now I realize that u can buy them for $

Am I crazy for consider this like cheating?

Would love to see what your opinions are....

XOXOXO

CarolinArcieri

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario